Book Us for Low-Cost One-Off Cleaning in Canonbury that You Can Trust!
Instead call and book our affordable service for one-off cleaning in Canonbury and let us take care of it for you!
Our cleaning service is low-cost and high quality and will give your home a fresh start. It's much more intensive than normal cleaning and our experts will make sure that every inch of your property is sparkling clean. So why not give us a call right now and ask for more details on our one-off deep cleaning service!
How will Our Spring Cleaning Service in Canonbury Suit You?
This affordable service is suitable for many different situations. Below is a list of the differences between one-off cleaning and our regular cleaning service. Take a look and see exactly what you can expect when you book one-off deep cleaning:
- Our professional deep cleaners are usually booked when more attention than normal is required, i.e. if you've had refurbishment work, if you are having or have had a party, if you are moving, if you want a thorough spring clean, etc. All you need to do is book a day that suits and then you can leave us to get on with making your home shine. Regular cleaning is carried out on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as you need and will continue unless you ask us to stop;
- We need a minimum of 3 hours to carry out deep cleaning and may use more than 1 cleaner depending on your needs and the size of your home. We recommend that you let us know details of your requirements so that we can create a personalised plan and a free quote. When you book regular cleaning you are allocated a maid that'll visit you as frequently and for as long as you want. Talk to our advisers prior to booking and they'll tell you how long your cleaner will need to get through the tasks you set for them;
- For an extra 13 GBP we'll supply all equipment and detergents needed to carry out one-off cleaning. We ask that a minimum of 2 cleaners for 3 hours each are booked when equipment is supplied. We offer professional cleaning detergents at a great price that we can delivery directly to your door in time for your first visit from your regular cleaner - we only ask that you supply us with a vacuum cleaner;
- The intensive nature of one-off cleaning means that it does take longer than regular cleaning. We recommend that you tell us what you want, the results that you expect and give us details of your property and we'll then tailor a personal plan for you. The routine of regular cleaning makes it easier and quicker to get your home looking great. We do recommend though that you make your first appointment 30-60 minutes longer to allow your regular cleaner time to familiarise them self with you and your home;
- Our one-off deep cleaning service is the perfect way to refresh your home a couple of times a year, will save you time and money if you're moving in or out and is even the perfect way to try us if you are thinking of booking us for regular cleaning. We can carry out regular cleaning as often as you want and are so flexible that we'll happily do it for a short period of time to cover your other cleaner or help in a busy period whether due to a new baby, long hours at work, etc.;
- There are no obligations for you with either service. Once we've finished spring cleaning in Canonbury for you and you're happy - that's it. Likewise we'll continue regular cleaning until you ask us to stop as there is no minimum contract;
- Both services are hourly based and is set by you before we start;
- You can book weekend and bank holiday appointments for both services at no extra cost;
- Neither service includes cleaning of the exterior of the property;
- Our Service for spring cleaning in N1 doesn't include laundry and ironing but this can be included with regular cleaning - you just need to allow enough time;
- You can combine other services such as oven cleaning and carpet cleaning with one-off cleaning. Regular cleaning can include carpet hoovering and appliance cleaning as standard;
- You may request the same deep cleaning team when booking your next appointment. Similarly you'll be allocated your own personal maid when you book regular cleaning that will come to each appointment - we just ask that you not alter the appointment when it's avoidable;
- Both services offer secure key holding so we can get on with the task at hand and let you get on with your day.
One-off cleaning includes: hoovering and mopping; dusting; polishing; lime scale removal; cleaning wardrobes and cupboards inside and out; internal and external window cleaning; intensive bathroom cleaning, including tiles, grout, floor, toilet, sink, etc.; cleaning skirting boards; appliance cleaning (please defrost the freezer beforehand); cleaning doors, handles and light switches; and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning and more - please call and ask for more details.
Regular cleaning includes: vacuuming and mopping; dusting and polishing; dish-washing; laundry and ironing; tidying and clothes folding; changing bin bags and taking out the rubbish; changing bed sheets; internal window cleaning within reach; cleaning bathroom tiles, floor, sink, WC and mirrors; cleaning skirting boards, doors, door handles and light switches; general clean of kitchen appliances; etc. Please download our cleaning checklist for more details.
Why Choose Us for One-Off Cleaning in Canonbury?
We've a great reputation and a passion to make sure that all of our customers are happy, so when you book with us you can enjoy:
- Professionally trained cleaners that are motivated, happy and know exactly how to get your home looking its best and shining clean and do it with a smile;
- Customer advisers available 7 days a week to assist you;
- Ongoing quality control to make sure standards stay high and prices low;
- The security of dealing with a professional company that has Liability and General Liability insurance to protect you, your property and us.
Book Low-Cost Professional Deep Cleaners by Calling Us Today!
Speak to our helpful advisers 7 days a week by calling 020 3404 0828, or fill in our online form for a free quote or to get a call back at a more convenient time or alternatively use our online chat facility to chat with us now!